For a better view on Jamaican Consulate Cayman, Update Your Browser.

Replacement Of Citizen Certificates


The applicant should have been granted an original Certificate of Jamaican Citizenship

A letter applying for a Certified Copy should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Passport Immigration and Citizenship Agency (P.I.C.A.)
Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency
25c Constant Spring Road
Kingston 10
  • The letter should state the Name, Address and File Reference or Certificate number of the applicant. The applicant is required to state what has happened to the original Certificate of Citizenship and why the certified copy is required.
The letter should be accompanied by the following original documents:
  • Recent Police Report on the status of Original Certificate (should not be older than 6 months)
  • A Certified Passport sized photograph of applicant
  • Parent’s photo I.D. if applicant is a minor
  • The consulate will submit the documents to the Ministry of National Security and when it is returned approximately 2-3 months later, we will call you to collect your Certificate of Citizenship.
  • PICA reserves the right to request additional and or updated information during the processing of the application.
Jamaica Gleaner News Online

No news are available.